Neal and I would like to invite you to join us on a camping trip, visiting our favorite spots in Costa Rica!
During this trip we will be tent camping for 3-6 nights and cooking some of our own meals. A great mix of visiting local towns, restaurants, and adventure tours along with plenty of time for relaxation, exploring jungles + wildlife. As always, all activities are optional!
In order to keep this an intimate and relaxed retreat, we are currently opening only 6 spots... register with your deposit now!
Please bring the following supplies for camping:
layers for cool nights and warm days; swimsuit + flip flops; a hat; hiking shoes or boots; sunscreen; bug spray; mess kit; hiking backpack; optional: compact sleeping bag and/or tent (we can supply these items for an additional charge, our tents will fit 2 adults)
*Please note that with camping equipment and bodies, space will be limited in our vehicles. We ask that you travel light. You will have an opportunity to do laundry mid-week.
Your retreat package includes:
- ground transportation in Costa Rica to/from listed airport (see itinerary below) and to all of our scheduled stops and events
- daily tour guidance + hospitality from Neal + Rachael
- beach campsite or hostel lodging (limited availability) for 3 nights; Finca Calma primitive campsite for 3 nights; 2 hotel nights (breakfast included)
- daily offering of yoga and/or meditation
- a beautiful day trip on Don Bosco, a 65 foot, 2 masted yacht at Playas del Coco
- an afternoon soak in Arenal's volcanic hot springs
- amazing bird watching opportunities + many other species of wildlife
- one adventure tour at Lands in Love Resort (zip line, horseback tour, etc.)
- plenty of free time at the beach and at our 400 acre mountain farm for peace and quiet, endless hiking + river access
Not included: airfare; meals are not included unless otherwise noted. (Food cost at restaurants in Costa Rica is pretty comparable to the U.S. You will also have opportunities to visit local markets or grocery stores for preparing your own meals at campsites.)
Available a la carte: We can help you book additional excursions + trips when available; Thai Yoga Therapy sessions with Rachael can be scheduled during free time
*Would you like to add extra days to your trip or combine this retreat with our "Vida Calma Style" retreat the previous week? Let us know, we may be able accommodate you or help you plan accordingly.
Retreat Package: $750 per person
A non-refundable deposit of $250 is required to reserve your spot. We will invoice you for additional installments.
Add on tent OR sleeping bag: $30
Add on tent AND sleeping bag: $50
(Contact us to reserve these items at the time of booking!)
Check or cash accepted, Contact Us to book your spot.
OR book now with PayPal or a credit card
(note: a 2% transaction fee will be applied to PayPal + CC transactions)